Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 32 (The END)

 Well I have not put many posts on but I guess it is my turn again. I did post on one of the earlier days & said this was one of the most exciting things I have ever done & I still feel the same way. As I ride along each day I think to myself WOW this is Great!!!!! It is as fun on day 32 as it was on day 1. It is a trip I will never ever forget.
 I want to thank the Coast to Coasters team for making this such a tremendous trip. I also have a BIG Thank you to Dave & Julie for making the decision to keep the trip alive & supporting us after Daves injury.I also want to thank all of you that followed us & made comments on this site because that was very inspiring to all of us & we really enjoyed knowing that so many of you were keeping an eye on us.
 I look forward to getting home to see family & friends but I truly hate to see this end.
 So with all that said I will say good bye & thanks again to ALL.

   Terry

4 comments:

  1. Hi Poppee,
    I love you and I am very proud of you and your
    friends. I can not wait for you to get home.
    When you get home I will be so excited to see
    you. Love you lots, Cal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading west again but not to the other coast this time..Sounds like a great adventure and travel companions...Done ,over and very successful ..a FLAG RAISING FOR ALL OF YOU....
    MOM (Fox)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, it's not very often in a persons lifetime that they can have a dream come true. I know you have wanted to make this trip for many years. As Marilyn read to me that you made it to the Atlantic and put your front tires in the ocean, I felt tears coming for you and the others.....a dream come true!!! Congratulations to all, what an awesome accomplish !! Have a safe ride in Pearl back to MN. Can't wait to hear more details about the trip! Butch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation guy's!! What a neat adventure and you completed it with style. The blog was a big hit. Travel home safe.

    Jeff Hanson and Family.

    ReplyDelete